The strongest Hero in history, Nakamoto Keisuke.
He was summoned to another world in the spring at the age of fifteen years old, and when he successfully defeated The Demon King, he was already thirty-two years old. He had finished his role in another world and returned to Japan, but the reality that had been waiting for him was, “Middle school graduate with seventeen years of blank period” label. He couldn’t find a proper job and had no choice but to spend his days working part-time.
Before such Nakamoto, a beautiful girl who self-proclaimed had come to return the favor, appeared. “I’m the reward for Hero who had defeated Demon King”, said Angelica, a girl who came from another world that persistently tempted Nakayama to make her his wife. Together with a high school girl who looks like Elsa, his beloved girl that he lost in another world, Nakamoto with his cheats skills got caught in a harem life.
The Fallen Hero
- Chapter 1 – The Hero’s End
- Chapter 2 – The Appearance of Elsa
- Chapter 3 – Lion Hunting
- Chapter 4 – Compensation
- Chapter 5 – To Come Round
- Chapter 6 – Starting as Parent and Child
- Chapter 7 – The Price of salvation
- Chapter 8 – You’re Angel and I’m Father
- Chapter 9 – Bad Insects repellent
- Chapter 10 – There’s Simple Methot to Motivate Papa
- Chapter 11 – Re-encounter
- Chapter 12 – Is it a Lie or the Truth?
- Chapter 13 – Don’t Look at Me with Such Eyes
- Chapter 14 – The Other World Hero’s Cheat POwer